Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh Gee, I Guess I AM That Transparent!

I'm guessing some of my friends did take me up on my invitation and actually read this blog.

Tonight while visiting friends I haven't seen for a while, one told me "I thought you were leaving (home church)." I never said this directly, but evidently people who know me are smart enough to put two and two together and realize that I was considering the possibility.

Fortunately, that's no longer the case. But it does mean that I have some repair work to do, since if folks who aren't around me could figure it out, just think what those who were around me saw.

I guess my priest was right after all (Darn! I hate it when that happens!). I need to reconcile with my church as well as with certain individuals within it.

Can't I just wave a hand and make it all better? Why does reconciling have to take so long?!


No comments: