Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Returning Home

So, the request to return home (my church home) was granted with some conditions. I guess my previous post on "time out" could apply here as well. I'm no longer heading a certain ministry.

I could choose to look at this as a time to regroup, and get my spiritual act together, so to speak. Too often the busyness of church life can take away from one's real purpose for being at church -- to worship God.

That's not to say that I didn't feel shocked, angry and disappointed at first. I still feel disappointed, but not so much shocked or angry.

I feel much like the Prodigal, who said "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son (child)."

Well, I have a meeting tomorrow at noon. Prayers would be much appreciated.


No comments: