Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome, New Readers!

A big shout out goes to Peter Pollock, whose blog, "Rediscovering the Church" is linked on the sidebar to this one. Thank you, Peter, for inviting readers to come here. As part of a contest he's running, Peter has invited readers to come to other blogs, like this one. For details, click on the link to his blog.

I'm dashing this note while my grandson is napping. Between work, church, and my stepdaughter's return to school, free time to blog is very precious. I hope to write a more substantive post later tonight.

Feel free to make yourself at home here. I hope you'll see this as a conversation between friends over a coke or a cup of coffee. So, kick off those shoes, and happy reading!

Blessings,
E

10 comments:

Peter P said...

I hope you get lots of people visiting, Erlinda!

Bridget Chumbley said...

Hi Erlinda! Thanks Peter for introducing a new 'friend'...always a treat!!

info said...

Hi Erlinda,

I too thank Peter for the introduction. I look forward to reading your archives and future posts.

Deb Watson
www.debwatson.net

Santos Samayoa aka SantZ, Chato...hey it's still me said...

Hi Erlinda!!

Helen said...

Hi Erlinda. Peter is so kind to both of us, isn't he? Have to admire a person who tries to bring people to other blogs rather than their own. I'm going to go see what you wrote in August now! :-)

Mark said...

Hi Erlinda!

Erlinda said...

Wow! This is so cool! Yes, Helen, Peter is a great guy. I appreciate his generosity to the blogging community.

Thanks all for commenting. I'll have to check out your blogs now!

levittmike said...

Blessings on your day, and the week ahead!

Matt @ The Church of No People said...

Hey Erlinda, just popping over from Peter's blog. Can't wait to see what you have to say. God bless and happy blogging!

MJ said...

Hi Erlinda,
Peter sent me too.

mj.coward[at]gmail.com